Friday, May 1, 2009

Happy May Day



Began the day watching my favorite May Day movie, The Wicker Man (the original 1973 version, not the ridiculous one with Nicolas Cage dressed as a bear).
Just as I thought Christopher Lee's Lord Summerisle would lift the blues of a cloudy day, another surprise welcomed me from Reality Blurs. Relics & Rumors #2 came out! For those who have been living in a cave in Siberia, Relics & Rumors is a product line for my RPG, Ravaged Earth. Each month, R&R contains five relics and artifacts from history plus a short adventure for each one.
R&R #2 explores the following treasures: Blackbeard's Cutlass, the Boomerang of Wati-Kutijara, Charlemagne's Crown, Chief Crazy Horse's Rifle and the Crystal Skull of Doom.
I'd like to thank Sean Preston, "Weird" Dave Olson and Adam Shaw for their combined talents in making R&R #2 a fantastic product.

No comments: