Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Angry Reporter on Journalism.me

Kiyoshi Martinez of Chicago has a really wonderful blog about journalism and journalists called, appropriately, Journalism.me.
My site, The Angry Reporter, is one of the many sites linked to the network, which consists of blogs by journalists, editors and graphic designers. It's great being part of a vast, online kvetching community of media professionals.
Martinez's journalism blogosphere has more than newsroom rants - it's got news about the news industry culled from the Internet. Think of it as the Drudge Report but without the sensational fear-mongering and blurry photos of celebrity crotches.
Thanks for including my blog, Kiyoshi. You're beginning a noble experiment by linking journalists throughout the world and that's commendable.

http://journalism.me/

No comments: