Monday, December 11, 2006

Death in the Family

My cousin Nesh died Dec. 6 of meningitis. There's really nothing else to say. I remember him from various family events and family functions throughout the years. I remember he had sad-looking eyes but was always happy and joking around. He was a bachelor. I really have a hard time with death. I don't do death well, meaning I don't want to go to viewings and funerals. With every death, it reminds me how precious and fragile life really is. We procrastinate, put things off and delay our dreams, always saying we'll "do it tomorrow" or "I'll get to that later." Maybe that John Lennon song is right: "Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
Whatever. Anyway, Nesh, I'll miss you.
Here's the obit:

NESHAN, JR. "NESH" BEDROSSIAN, age 52, on Dec. 6, 2006 of Conshohocken. Beloved son of the late Neshan and Frances (Cardamone) Bedrossian. Brother of Agnes B. Fuller (Richard), Barsoom John Bedrossian. Uncle of Vincent M. Totaro, III, Jane Frances Bedrossian, Stephen Neshan Bedrossian. Relatives and friends are invited to his Funeral Mass Mon. Dec. 11, 2006 at 10:30 A.M. at SS. Cosmas and Damian Church, 209 W. 5th Ave., Conshohocken, PA.

No comments: