Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving

Since Thanksgiving is a time to reflect, I just thought I'd toss this out there:

I am thankful for my life. I am thankful for my health. I am thankful for my family. I am thankful for my talents. I am thankful for my job. I am thankful for my friends. I am thankful for the chance to learn about myself and my world. I am thankful for my voice. I am thankful for my country. I am thankful for my freedom. I am thankful for everything I've done and all I've yet to do. I am thankful for love. I am thankful for my faith. And as a comedian, I am thankful a well-timed penis joke can stir the crowd when your material fails to click.

Happy T-day, folks!

1 comment:

dick clinch said...

Ah, the reliable penis joke. Without humor about the phallus, would life be worth living?